Today’s Prompt: 10 Things I Couldn’t Live Without. Write a list of the 10 things you need (or love) most.
We all know that I couldn’t live without people like B-Fry, my families, and friends. So, I’m not going to list those things. Instead I’m going to list the Top 10 health/fitness related things I couldn’t live without!
In no particular order….
1) My Camelbak water bottle. Well, actually it’s B-Fry’s and I’ve just taken it over (what his is mine, right?). Seriously though I usually drink two to three of these a day. And then I pee a LOT! Lol.
2) Oatmeal in general is a must have for me. But this stuff is AMAZING! It’s delicious at regular oatmeal. And delicious as an oatmeal pancake. Ever since I discovered this stuff, I have eaten it almost every single day. Mmm!
3) I love having salads for lunch. They’re low in PointPlus and can be filled with yumminess of all kinds! I do romaine, leftover taco meat, a few wonton strips, topped with FF French dressing. Or romaine topped with tuna, banana peppers, and FF Ranch dressing. Sometimes topped with chicken or red peppers or a combo of other things. They’re just so versatile!
4) Weight Watchers is part of the reason I have lost all of my weight. It is a great program and I absolutely recommend it to whomever I can. It helps me stay on track and I love getting ideas and feedback at my meetings. Cannot wait to lead a meeting someday!
5) I’m sure you all know by now how I love this DVD. Well, more like love/hate. I hated it because it would be so tough at times, but I absolutely love it because it gave me awesome results! I recommend this to beginners and elite athletes alike. It’s a great challenge and a great workout.
6) Music makes my world go round. I almost always workout to music, unless I’m needing to hear instructions from a workout DVD. I’ve been addicted to the Pop Fitness station on Pandora. Nothing like lifting weights to “I’m Sexy and I Know It!” I feel like music and make or break a workout. If I’m listening to pumped up music, I’m all about it. But when I slower song pops up, then I kinda lose my rockstar ability. Lol. I posted my top 5 favorite workout songs the other day, go check it out if you need some new tunes on your workout playlist.
7) I heart my bike. Sadly, Betty is out of commission and will probably soon be replaced. See, I rode her so much last summer (100 miles in July alone!), that she no longer has bearings in her front wheel. So, I called to file a claim again the warranty, and they’re giving me a check for the full cost of the bike. So, Betty will soon be upgraded. I’m lost without a bike, so it is definitely one of my needs!
8) Laughing Cow cheese is awesome. I love the swiss on top of Canadian bacon. The garlic & herb mixed in with my sweet potato. And the new cinnamon cream cheese atop apple slices. I haven’t met a wedge I didn’t like!
9) Tina’s Best Body Bootcamp has been nothing but amazing. The workouts every two weeks have been great and challenging. Tina also offers personalized online training, which I have considering signing up for after Bootcamp. Only two more weeks left!
10) I absolutely love my bandanas! They keep my bangs out of the way and sometimes helps the sweat stay out of my eyes. Plus, I look and feel like a badass when rocking one! :)
So, there you have it, 10 of the things that keep me on track!
What are your fitness needs?
(oh this post wasn’t sponsored by any of the products I mentioned. I stole the bottle from B-Fry. And I buy the food. Lol)